That looks like heaven!!-How fun for all of you to go together!! I am dying to go on that cruise again!!!
P.S. I know what mom said when she saw that lady with all the hats on her head, "Who would buy a hat after it's been on that lady's head? sick!! she might have lice!"
I'm glad you guys had a great time! It is our goal before we die to go on a cruise lol! I love the last picture of the two of you...it looks like paradise :D
6 comments:
That looks like heaven!!-How fun for all of you to go together!! I am dying to go on that cruise again!!!
P.S. I know what mom said when she saw that lady with all the hats on her head, "Who would buy a hat after it's been on that lady's head? sick!! she might have lice!"
Looks like fun.. I said the same thing when I saw the lady with all the hats. yucky!
Yes we had a great, great memories..
Looks like so much fun! Glad you all had a great time.
I'm glad you guys had a great time! It is our goal before we die to go on a cruise lol! I love the last picture of the two of you...it looks like paradise :D
Oh, SO SO much fun!!! I wish I could've gone too!!! So does mom. She was sad, missing her sisters. :)
Post a Comment